food.fashion.love.life.inspiration.





Sunday, May 27, 2012

TRUNK - What's it about?

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm Chloé, a twenty-something girl living in her dream downtown loft with a mister and a dog named Moses. I'm a DIY junkie, an out of practice seamstress, a mostly good cook,  and I like to dabble in photography and writing.

This is Trunk blog, where I plan to share some of the above mentioned items that take up my time. Please stay for a minute, look around, and let me know your thoughts!

I can also be reached at asktrunk@gmail.com.

xoxo,
Chloé

P.S. Wondering where the name trunk comes from? Simple answer: my new found obsession with elephants and their super long noses. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! So glad you stopped in and took a read :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Cloe, your blog is fabulous. It's my pleasure that this kind of blogger stopped by in my blog.
    Good luck and stay creative!

    R.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would love to hear your thoughts, comments mean SO much to me...it's the only way I know you're reading!

xoxo
Chloe